Sunday, June 22, 2008

Catch-up

Well well, it most definitely been awhile since I last posted anything. My apologies.

As I mentioned earlier, we had our camp and it went really well. We experienced different kinds of weather including monstrous thunder. Needless to say, most of the tents flooded and we ended up sleeping inside. But it was an all around good camp. We then had a conference at feet on the street, which also went well. We had a good number of people show and the praise and worship was awesome. Our worship team includes do a really great job. Thanks guys.

Other than that not to much has been happening. I'm going to work at a summer camp this week so I'll be away for awhile again. Sorry guys, I know you miss me!!!

Work hard, chat you you guys soon.

0 comments:

Dreaming

If we don't keep considering our dream it will stay a dream or worse, it will become a nightmare.

A Father's Voice