Thursday, June 12, 2008

Church Camping

It's time... the weather is good, the land is ready (sort of) and the tents are backed.

We are having our first camp this summer. It will be part of The Enoch House so it's not a fun camp, but rather a camp with purpose. Although camps are always fun. As you may know we used to do alot of camping with our church in South Africa and we saw great benefits from that. We would like to get back into that. Perhaps not quite as much, but in that direction.

The camp will take place this weekend, as in tomorrow, at some friends property very far from my house. We hardly even have the basics for camping, but we have a fireplace, tent and chairs which is all we need.

On Sun, Mon and Tues night we will be having a conference right after the camp at feet on the street. You can read all about it at the other site.

I'll be sure to keep you all updated on how it goes.

As I told you I've been studying internet stuff, I started a site about swimming flippers as one of my niche sites. It's searched over 200 times a day. Today I checked and I'm ranked number two in Yahoo for the word. Nothing for google YET, but I'm really excited about it.

Hope you have a super rad weekend

cheers

JONO

0 comments:

Dreaming

If we don't keep considering our dream it will stay a dream or worse, it will become a nightmare.

A Father's Voice