Sunday, May 25, 2008

I've been diagnosed with...

I've been suffering with a rare disease over the past few years and I could never figure out what it really was. Well, yesterday after speaking to some very qualified doctors (a TV commercial), I now know what I have. I'm suffering from flavour amnesia. I know you may not have heard of this, but it really does exist.

"Too much chicken and not enough meat." Said Dr. TV

That's when it hit, I have flavour amnesia!!! I need to be eating more manly meat and not so much healthy chicken. At the moment, my mom is on a healthy, organic eat special ugly foods phase. Where's the meat? I think I need to start breeding organic cows. Wouldn't know how though.

This brings on another point that I just remembered about America. Everyone that has traveled to Europe would heartily agree with me. AMERICAN CHEESE STINKS. There is nothing better than some European cheese with some good baked bread. Not the kind you find in wal-mart, which I'm pretty sure was made about a week before you bought it. If you have never tried a American cheese, save yourself, don't! Rather buy a plastic toy and chew that. It has the same results on your inside.

Have a great week and stay away from the bad cheese

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

American cheese is nasty. NO OFFENSE TO ANY AMERICANS!!!!

Behind Blue Eyes said...

Lol...

Dreaming

If we don't keep considering our dream it will stay a dream or worse, it will become a nightmare.

A Father's Voice