Thursday, April 24, 2008

My New Blog

I've decided to start blogging to let all my friends, family and others know how and what Im doing here in the states.
It truly has been a interesting year in many ways. Some of which are very challenging and others very enjoyable.

I moved to Florida from South Africa in June 5th 2007, after completing two years of Bible College. I stayed in Jacksonville for almost 8 months with my family, before we decided to move up north to Pennsylvania. When God closes one door, you can be sure He will open another one. Which He did.

So we are currently living in a nice big house (our biggest one yet) on a farm in the middle of nowhere! This is totally different for me, because I'm used to the city. We are plannning on starting a church in a city called Reading, which is not to far from us. We are really excited about it and know that God is going to do something there.

Over the next few weeks I'm going to tell you some of the stories and things I've seen and experienced in America. So stay tuned for updates.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jonny!!

Great that you have a personal blog now as well! I look forward to reading all ur thoughts about and experiences in America.

Miss you lots!
Joella

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon. This is very cool!

Jaco

Royal Heirs said...

Keep up the good work....we enjoy
reading as it keeps us abreast of
your news and what's happening.
We miss you and love you! Francine,
Lonna and Lisa

Dreaming

If we don't keep considering our dream it will stay a dream or worse, it will become a nightmare.

A Father's Voice