Monday, April 28, 2008

Open please

So after having some friends from Europe for a busy two weeks, things started slowing down again. Not fun at all. I very easily get frustrated when I'm not doing anything. I remembered one day in Bible School we talked about how "the footsteps of a righteous man are ordered of the Lord." I had enough of this waiting around. I began to quote this while running the one day (I run when i get upset) and literally told God, maybe wrong, that He had better open up something for me now. After all it is what He said in the Bible.
The very funny thing is that within 24 hours three doors opened, sure they weren't big doors (yet) but they were oppurtunities none the less.

The moral of the story, quoting scriptures actually does work. Sometimes I wonder why I only use it when I'm desperate?

0 comments:

Dreaming

If we don't keep considering our dream it will stay a dream or worse, it will become a nightmare.

A Father's Voice