Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Some work

The internet is really a college on it's own. There is so much to learn off it. I have taken advantage of this, since college isn't really an option right now. It's so expensive in America.
I've been looking at online marketing and affiliate marketing. It really is another world out there, you just need to know your way around that world, if only you could take a gps. As you probably know, many people have started buying online, instead of going to the store. The general idea is to have a niche blog or website, where you have articles and begin to promote product. The best part is that you don't even need to have your own product to begin with, you can just sell other people's products. My only problem at the moment is that finding a niche is not as easy as it sounds. It needs to be something that I can write alot about and preferably I have an interest in.
Anyone have any ideas?

Another online thing is FOREX, this may sound new to some of you or not. It is the foreign exchange. You buy one currency against the other. Sounds easy? Well, its not. I've had a forex practice account and I seem to be getting better, when I focus on it.

If I had to look at options of different kinds of work.

Option 1: Use what I'm learning now to make various avenues of revenue. Sure it's not safe and reliable. Sometimes, I wonder how it will turn out it years from now?

Option 2: The other option is to be stuck in a, which is not allowed to happen right now anyway for me. If I think about it, I would rather risk taking a chance on making $100 in an hour than working 10 hours in the day and making the same amount.

In my mind, it's better to work smarter with less hard work. Maybe this is just what I think.
How is it working out for you in your life?

0 comments:

Dreaming

If we don't keep considering our dream it will stay a dream or worse, it will become a nightmare.

A Father's Voice