Thursday, May 1, 2008

Whats new

I thought spring was setting in a few weeks ago, but now I'm not really liking the weather. It's pretty much like a Cape Town winter now. I'm really looking forward to summer.



Last night I went with Wesley to a youth group him and his friend are running. I shared a little bit with them. Honestly, I think it's easier speaking to older people than with youth.



Tomorrow I'm going to be in NYC for a day again, I really love that place. Although it smells like city and has so much polution, it still beats the absolute stink of the lancaster county cows...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jonathan, nice blog you have here. I like the way you express your thoughts and ideas, it makes for an interesting read. I tried leaving a comment a while back on your first or second post, (about the cultural differences) but apparently it never made it on the site. Happens...

Anyway, just wanted to say I like reading your content, and I'll check back on occasion.

Oh, and if you're looking to beat the stink of those spring "field fertilizations," well, the only way is to flee someplace where the fields are not. So you've got the right idea... Good luck (I don't miss that, myself.)

Dreaming

If we don't keep considering our dream it will stay a dream or worse, it will become a nightmare.

A Father's Voice