Monday, July 21, 2008

Batman! A Smashing Hit.

Hey hey everyone.
Hope you had a great weekend? I did, it's been really warm the past few days, which has been very nice. We have a portable pool that has a leak so it's about a foot deep(30cm) in the deep end. I spent a good part of the day just laying in it enjoying the "scenery." In case you don't understand what I mean by scenery, I mean cows on one side and corn fields on the other, which by the way are above my head now. Just so you know!

Anyway on Friday I went to the movies with some friends. Batman. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it as a brilliant movie. Dark Night set a record overtaking Spider-Man for highest box office in opening weekend, making 155.34 Million. You can read more here.

Dark Night was a intense, on the edge nail-biting movie with plenty twists, that I'm sure the guys will enjoy. Yet there is no blood (at least not shown anyway). As Heath Ledgers last movie I would say he went off with a bang. He made Batman's role look amateur.



On another note, our ministry website is doing very well, averaging 15-20 hits a day. You can check it out here.

Also you can check out my our newest blog on relationship compatibility.

0 comments:

Dreaming

If we don't keep considering our dream it will stay a dream or worse, it will become a nightmare.

A Father's Voice