Thursday, July 3, 2008

July 4th

Well Well, Can you believe it? We are in July already. I've now been in PA over 5 months, which seems actually like 5 days. This past year has really gone very fast. As I'm sure you know tomorrow is July 4th, so congratulations to all the Americans (you do congratulate don't you?) including those that aren't in the states!
Hopefully I'll go somewhere to see some fireworks, anyone know a good spot? Last year I was in Vermont and it rained so no fireworks, Im hoping it doesn't rain again.
I thought I'd just leave you with some pics off the last few weeks. BTW, thanks for all your comments and congratulations on me being here one year. You guys make it worth hanging around.
(Above)Wesley playing during praise and worship at feet on the street.
(Below) Worship during our conference.

Sitting around a dying fire at camp
Have a great day!
Cheers



0 comments:

Dreaming

If we don't keep considering our dream it will stay a dream or worse, it will become a nightmare.

A Father's Voice