Monday, July 28, 2008

Family Forever

Hey Friends and Family
How are you all doing? I sometimes feel like this is a one way conversation, since I'm always (okay...should be always) writing, but I never know how my readers are doing? So let me know in the comments.

Since I'm mentioning family, I just want to let my family members back in South Africa know that I really really miss them. I think this is one of the toughest things about moving to a new country. There is no family. Now I know you saying you have your immediate family there, which I'm grateful for, but sometimes you need to see other family.

The thing about your family is that they will love you all the time, people that you can just be with. They say you can't choose your family, but you can choose your friends. I would choose the family I have any day. I miss you guys stacks.

For the rest of my readers. Check out my site at www.betterrelationshipbuilder.com and I'll be sure to write soon on what's happening in the Craze world of uhm... wherever I am.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Uncle Jono! Your Ooooold friend Mike here from JHB. Thought I'd answer and say: I always enjoy your blog and I'm doing great here in SA. See, now you know someone reads your blog! Say hi to your family for me.

Mike

Dreaming

If we don't keep considering our dream it will stay a dream or worse, it will become a nightmare.

A Father's Voice