Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tick Tick... Time Flies By, But It's Not The Only Thing.

July 17! Wow, if you don't keep track of the days, you get a shock when you do. Ever since I've been in America, the days seem to run into each other. The week feels like weekend, the weekend feels like holiday. It's been interesting. This is mainly because I haven't had any set schedule to keep.

At times I like this and other times it's a real test. However the past few months have been very good, especially the past 2 weeks. I've been pretty busy (which is why you haven't heard from me). As you know I have been studying the web, focusing on Internet marketing and blogging.
As of know I have 4 small personal blogs, some of which has brought in a little bit of money, and I'm designing 3 or 4 big ones for different people. This takes alot of time. So my days are pretty much full at the moment. The latest weblog is about Relationships, I am working on this one with my dad and will be available for you to see soon.

Now! That's for time, BUT we have something else that has been flying by. Sent by Satan himself to torment us-FLIES. That's right hundreds of them buzzing around the house. We were warned of this, but honestly I didn't expect it to be quite this bad.
  • Early risers:They wake me up at 5am
  • No respect: Mate right in front of everyone!
  • Share: They think we share meals and drinks

I say you can't even curse them, because by the time thats done they dead and you then have to deal with their children. Every now and again, someone will get very irritated, bring out the can and fumigate the house, much to Moms disagreement.

Nonetheless live goes on in Lancaster County, with the cows, corn and now flies.

Cheers Jonathan

0 comments:

Dreaming

If we don't keep considering our dream it will stay a dream or worse, it will become a nightmare.

A Father's Voice