Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Real Chiropractor

Before we start with anything, if you have any personal thoughts about Chiropractic care that has been formed by rumors or past experiences you should remove that train of thought, before you start reading the rest of this article.

For the past couple of months we have been experiencing chiropractic care. However, this is not your regular chiropractor that you would go visit if you have pain. Our chiropractor, Dr. John Madeira, has brought a new train of thought to what I thought being a chiropractor was about.

To explain in short, Dr. John is a wellness chiropractor. These chiropractors believe in a general well being of health and that the spinal column needs to be functioning at it's best that your body is able to heal itself. When I went for my x-rays to see how BAD my spine actually is, I was totally shell shocked. I think I have 3 vertebrae in the correct position. There's no wonder I'm not as good looking as I should be.

By going for regular adjustments, your spine is manipulated back into a position that it should be in. Sounds bad? Well its absolutely not. I recently learned that the nervous system that runs through your spine, can lose its full usage, due to subluxations. It works like a dimmer on a light, the spine out of whack, can cause your brain to not be able to fully send what it needs.

I have been seeing a chiropractor for a few weeks now and I can strongly tell a difference. I hardly have allergy problems and my general health is doing great.

So, I just wanted to let you know that the treatment, although expensive at times, is definitly worth the money. Preventative is better than a cure.

0 comments:

Dreaming

If we don't keep considering our dream it will stay a dream or worse, it will become a nightmare.

A Father's Voice