Monday, August 11, 2008

Hippy Happy Birfday

Before you ask if it felt any different waking up to be 2o, let me answer it.
It was totally totally different, I could feel like 20, not 19 anymore. (Sarcasm)
Nah! I pretty much feel the same OLD same Old. Nothing to much new, It was however one of the best birthdays I've had, for obvious reasons.

I of coarse had to use my free Shady Maple birthday ticket, so I went for breakfast with my bro and his friend. Ate myself into 20. For those who don't know, Shady Maple is the biggest smorgasbord or buffet you will ever see. There is so much food is scary, literally. There must have been at least 500-600 people there that day.

I then spoke to one of my best friends on skype (thanks bro) for a bit and my grandparents who waited up late to talk to me. Thanks to them, but I doubt they read my blog (not sure if they even have email, but I love them anyway)

RED LOBSTER- name ring a bell? Jup that was dinner, very good I must say. Although I don't like the fact that most seafood places in the USA don't do calamari, which is very upsetting as I love it. Here it's prawns this and prawns that, maybe some crab or fish, but prawns apparently is the thing. So we did prawns.

I'll have to post some pics for you guys to check out, just need to put it on the computer still.

Update on applying for UK holiday working visa for me:
Went to the DR today for physical check-up and I'm good health. And the lawyer said I can apply from the usa, which is conformation. Now just a few more things to get to gether and I can go apply.

Thanks for your prayers they seem to be working.

p.s thanks for those who wished me on facebook. Grrr to those who didn't
Cheers
Jonathan, Jon, Jono or whatever else they call me.

0 comments:

Dreaming

If we don't keep considering our dream it will stay a dream or worse, it will become a nightmare.

A Father's Voice