Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Make-Over

Welcome to the new jonathansmit.blogspot.com blog. If you are a regular reader and reading this in your email, then make your way over to the actual site. You will have noticed that it has had a drastic make-over. I think it looks much better than it did, but it's not what I think but what you think?

I'm going to be advertising my blog on a much bigger scale now and increase my readership.Over the past few months it has grown so much already and a special thanks to everyone for their support. I really hope you keep coming back to see what's happening ;)

You are welcome to tell your friends and family about it and advertise it for me if you feel so inclined. None of this would be possible if I didn't have your support.

Please don't forget to sign up to receive the latest posts right in your email, that way you don't have to keep checking back. I know you very busy and wouldn't want to waste your time. Just enter your email in the box on the right.

Have a super cool day
Cheers Jonathan

0 comments:

Dreaming

If we don't keep considering our dream it will stay a dream or worse, it will become a nightmare.

A Father's Voice