Monday, May 19, 2008

Internet learning

Whew, there goes another weekend, it totally flew by. It came and went along with the rain. It's amazing how it only rains on the weekend. It comes, makes my grass grow 5 inches longer, laughs at me and then leaves. I guess tomorrow I'm going to have to be out in the garden again, doing my "favourite thing." MOWING!

Yesterday was fun though, had a good run in the rain. Totally ruined my knee (old soccer injury), hopefully will be able to recover in a week for another run.

Last night I was out in Reading with the church that we planting, it's going pretty well. My brother, Wesley is playing guitar, very well might I add and Dad's preaching up a storm as usual. We are just under 20 people at the moment and this is only the first few weeks. Who knows what could happen? GOD?

I've been asked a few times what I do all day, so I thought I'd share a little bit with you. Since Im not allowed to have a JOB in the country at the moment and studying is so expensive in America. Mmm... that could make a good post someday. Anyway, I've gone to what I know I can do. Study online. Everyday I work and research things online, at the moment I'm focusing on SEO which stand for search engine optimization. This is making your website or blog rank in the top of a search engine, when googled by someone. Sound easy? NOT SO! I'm learning to take a keyword and build a business around it. I might not have any webites yet, besides the one you reading, but when I do get going, I'll know what to do. Would You?
This along with building a website and adding important things to it could have the potential to make you alot of money. It's a work in progress.

You should check out the new feature I've added to my blog, "Where you from?"

Hope you all have a great week and I'll talk to you soon.

0 comments:

Dreaming

If we don't keep considering our dream it will stay a dream or worse, it will become a nightmare.

A Father's Voice