Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Weekend

I trust all the Mothers had a good day yesterday! Did you get spoiled? We went to Hershey Farm for breakfast, which is a breakfast buffet, very good. And, of coarse we ate too much. It was such a sacrifice to go, but I was willing ;)

Saturday, I listened online to the radio in South Africa and guess what was on? That's right Stormers Versus Waratahs. For those of you who don't know, these are rugby teams, the former being the one I support. The game resulted in a draw, but Stormers still stand a chance of making it to the semis. It would be the first time in a very long time.

When I was back in SA, during BibleSchool, I would go often on Saturday's with friends to watch games at "restaraunts". Even though I don't think the ladies always wanted to watch, Im still glad they came. Miss you girls!!! I think they just wanted to get out the house. I did!

0 comments:

Dreaming

If we don't keep considering our dream it will stay a dream or worse, it will become a nightmare.

A Father's Voice