Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Weekend


Sorry I've taken so long to make a new post, things have been pretty busy around here. I just love it when I get to see friends that I haven't seen for awhile. As I mentioned earlier, I spent Friday in the big apple. It really was amazing, doesn't matter how many times I go, it is so much better than staying in the farmlands. Which is not always bad, but it's nice to see the busy side of life again.
Did you ever watch the movie "Serendipity"? Well, we went to the restaraunt for lunch, I think this was the highlight of this NY trip for me. Oh, and we did see someone famous on the subway. Some guy from law and order. Always something new to see and do there, I love it.

The funny thing is that I ended up going back to NYC a few days later, this time I went with my family. Not quite as fun as with friends, but still totally worth it.

Now on another note, it's finally starting to warm up a bit again, I'm really not enjoying the cold any more. When I moved to the states, I was totally convinced I was a winter baby, now that I've experienced a real winter, I think I'm leaning more towards summer now! Sorry winter fans.

0 comments:

Dreaming

If we don't keep considering our dream it will stay a dream or worse, it will become a nightmare.

A Father's Voice