Friday, May 23, 2008

Weekend

Friday is here! I'm sure you have waited all week to hear that, so I though I might just throw it in. It has been a good week for me, I have learned a good few things this week about websites. I even had a brainwave on what I'm going to start my first website about, I just need some money to get it started.

We are in the process of launching three different sites, two for ministry purpose and one for visiting Greece. You are definitely going to have to check that one out when it's up and running. Looks like you need a vacation!

As for my running career, I think it's over, since I'm sitting here typing with a ice-pack on it. I'm very upset about this. This is the one sport (activity) that you can do in the farmlands.

The Xenophobia attacks in South Africa have gotten worse over the past few days. It has now spread to other cities in South Africa including Cape Town. The blame is being placed on the government at the moment, who only recently have brought it military troups to aid in stopping the attacks.

Have a smashing weekend!

0 comments:

Dreaming

If we don't keep considering our dream it will stay a dream or worse, it will become a nightmare.

A Father's Voice